Sunday, December 15, 2019

Movin Up Chapter 1~ Season 3


Our First date was this really nice restaurant. I always came here with my parents when I was younger. Great to see they still cook the very best chicken and shrimps.


On our 5th date, Spencer invited me to an all-white party. We didn't even make it into the elevator and he wanted a kiss. Who am I to say to no. He has been a perfect gentleman through our past dates.
Spencer: "How about giving your boyfriend a kiss before we go up to the party."
Brooke: "You didn't say nothing but a word. I love you."
Spencer: "How about me spice it up a little in the elevator."
Brooke: "You are so crazy!"


What better and crazy way to show our love for each other.


For the past week, Spencer and I got a room at a motel. I still had my bedroom set in layaway and Spencer still lived at home with his family. At least he had a bed so I couldn't understand why we are here.
Brooke: "I don't understand why we can't go to your house. You have your own room."
Spencer: "That's because my parents and sisters are always up in my business. It's bad that I'm not working. Don't you love me?"
Brooke: "Of course I do. I'm here in this dirty room with you."
I love Spencer with all my heart and I know in time we will be a married couple.


for the past three weeks, I was feeling too sick. I left work early due to feeling terrible and I couldn't understand why. I did eat the spicy taco at work. I usually make my lunch, but I was way too sick. I had to make myself get out of bed today.  First thing in the morning I have to go to the doctor.



I took a cab to my doctor's office.  I was so glad she was able to see me on short notice.
Brooke: "Yesterday I had some spicy taco at work and think it's not getting along with my stomach."
The Doctor laugh.
Doctor Brown: "Brooke, I wish I could say that was the case, but my dear you are pregnant. Congrats!"
Brooke: "I can't be! I live in a very small studio apartment and barely making rent."
Doctor Brown: "Well, once you tell the baby's father I am sure he will step in and help."
How could be happy when Spencer doesn't work and he doesn't even have a place of his own. I had to put on a pretend face.
Brooke: "I know he's going to so excited."



I invited my co-worker who is also Spencer's cousin Tanya over to tell them both the news. 
Spencer: "What's the emergency that you had to call me over here?"
Brooke: "I was feeling sick for the past week so I made an appointment with my doctor. I'm pregnant!"
Tanya: "That's awesome!
Spencer: "Are you sure it's mine?"
Brooke: "How dare you ask me some mess like that. The elevator and those cheesy motels that we went to on several occasions."
Tanya: "I really don't need to hear this, but congrats!"



I was able to get my bedroom set out of layaway. So happy about that. I also rearrange my furniture so I could get this cute table set. Now I have a fully furnished apartment, but for me to move into my next place I need $5, 751 and I only have $2,235.

*Will Spencer step up to the plate and will Brooke be able to move to the next apartment which is the 3 Cresent Bay Plaza~ a 1br.

Chapter 1~ Season 4                              Chapter 1~ Season 2

No comments:

Post a Comment