Monday, December 2, 2019

Moving On Up Challenge


Hello, Everyone Welcome to my First challenge called the Moving on up Challenge. This is meant for Sims 4, but I have Sims 3 so I had to adjust to fit my city living for the Nightlife pack.


This was created by Mystic and I saw hers and other YouTubers, but I want to do mines a little different. Each move will only be able to take one furnished room to the next apartment. The cheapest apartment I found was occupied by Pala so I had to remove her because she lived in the basement of the apartment. The penthouse I saw was the One Leo Center. 

The basic of the challenge:

You have big dreams. Dreams of wealth dreams of a life of luxury, and dreams of living in that deluxe apartment in the sky. However, you have only enough money to rent the cheapest, dirtiest, and grungiest apartment. It’s a start I guess. And the only way you can go from here is up.

Here is the Link to find out more Movin' on up Challenge.

I am playing Brooke Cartwell from a previous challenge I had and I want to keep this generation going since I didn't get as far as generation 2.

So let's go to The Movin' on up Challenge guide/step.


No comments:

Post a Comment